- Title of the project: Pre-Induction Training 2017-18
- Date: 29th July 2017
- Time: 11AM – 2 PM
- Venue:Nepal Multipurpose Co-operative (NMC) Hall, Kakarvitta
- Project Objective: The Main Objective of this project was to call for new members and pre-induction for proposed members
- Project Avenue: Community Service
- Sub avenue: N/A
- Beneficiaries: All The Participants & Guest Member as Well as Host Club.
Project Details: On Dated 29th July 2017 Rotaract Club of Kakarvitta organized Pre-Induction Training 2017-18. The Rotractors From Rac Birtamode Mid-town & Rac Birtamode Rtr. Birodh Subedi , Rtr Sunny Goyal & Rtr. Pooza Shah Gave the Training on Various Topic Like History Of Rotaract, What Is Rotaract, Why To Join Rotaract & Female Roles In Rotaract to the intrested and new proposed member who wants to join Rac Kakarvitta.The Vice President Of Rac Kakarvitta Rtr. Bivek Dahal told everyone about the rules and regulation of the club. Similarly Secretary Rtr. Nitesh Kr. Singh Rajput Highlighted about the works done By The Rac Kakarvitta In Last Rota Year and also gave short history of Rac Kakarvitta.At last questionnaire Round Was Done Were Few New Intrested member Asked About There Confusion And other Related Question. The Answer Of there Question Were Given By Club Mentor As Well as Secretary Of Rotary Club Of Kakarvitta Rtn. Sujan Pradhan. At Last President Rtr. Krishna Kafle Welcomed The New Member And Gave Token Of Love To The Trainer And the Program was Called to Order.
The Co-ordinator of This Program Was Rtr. Bimarsh Shrestha ( Club Service Dir. 2017-18)