- Title of the project: Saptari Flood Relief 2017
- Date: 8th July 2017
- Time:10 AM- 6 PM
- Venue: Lajohara Vdc 7-8, Saptari
- Project Objective: The Main Objective of this project was to provide a relief material to the flood victim of that area and help them to live a normal life and spread a smile on there faces.
- Project Avenue: Community Service
- Sub avenue: N/A
- Beneficiaries: People Living in Lajohara Vdc 7 & 8 of Saptari District.
Project Details: Saptari Flood Relief 2017 Project was jointly conducted by Rotaract Club of Birtamode Mid-town and Rotaract Club of Kakarvitta in association with Madhesi Association in America (MAA). 97 Families of Lajohara Vdc 8,9 were supported with relief materials. Relief material kit including sac of grain, sleeping mats, mosquito nets along with other daily essential food material were provided to the affected families