- Title of the project: Pre-Induction Training 2017
- Date: 28th January, 2017
- Time: 2:00 PM
- Venue: Riyaz Hotel, Kakarvitta
- Project Objective:
- To introduce about Rotaract Club towards potential members.
- To increase number of members of Rotaract Club of Kakarvitta.
- Project Avenue: Club service
- Sub avenue: N/A
- Beneficiaries: The beneficiaries of the program were potential members who were interested to join the club with their complete zeal and dedication.
The program was organized by Rotract club of Kakarvitta at Riyaz Hotel. The program was basically aimed to introduce about Rotaract Club among the potential members who were interested to join the club with their zeal and dedication. The program was conducted in presence of Rtn. Radhika Gurung (President of Rotary Club of Kakarvitta), Rtn. Raju Maharjan (IPP of Rotary Club of Karvitta/AG), Rtn. Dilip Subedi (PP of Rotary Club of Kakarvitta) and Rtr. Saradh Joshi (ZRR elect) and Rtr. Priyanka Sharma (President elect of Rotaract Club of Birtamod Mid-Town) Rtn. Sujan Pradhan (Club Mentor / Secretary of Rotary Club of Karvitta). Further more, 16 numbers of potential members have participated in the program. The program was conducted successfully and as per the expectation of club.
Why does pre-induction Training 2017 matter?
Pre-induction learning is important because it gives your new starters an official channel from which to find out about your company before they start. Otherwise, they may resort to finding their information from online forums or websites such as Glassdoor, which will contain information which hasn’t been supplied by your organisation. Pre-induction learning also enables you to make the most of this crucial, highly motivated phase, and help align your new starters with your organisation’s vision from the very beginning.