- Title of the project: Letter head exchange with Rotaract Club of Banglore SouthWest
- Date: 11th Nov 2017
- Time: 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM
- Venue: Kakarvitta Bus Park
- Project Objective: To flourish the relationship between Rotaract Club of Kakarvitta and Rotaract Club of Bangalore Southwest. As well as to have endless bonding and to wish each other for successful tenure.
- Project Avenue: International Service
- Sub avenue: N/A
- Beneficiaries: All The rotractors of Both Club And District 3292 & District 3190.
Project Details: On dated 11th November at Kakarvitta Bus Park during 4th Late. Sachin Memorial Nationwide Blood Donation Camp, we Rotaract Club of Kakarvitta jointly with Rotaract Club of Bangalore Southwest exchanged letter head with each other. The project was being conducted in the presence of Immediate Past Ptresident Of Our Parents Rotary Club of Kakarvitta Rtn. Radhika Gurung & Secreatry Rtn. Sujan Pradhan. The main objective of the exchange was to wish each other for successful tenure and have an endless bond with each other through whole Rota Year. It was wonderful to Letter head exchange with Rotaract Club of Banglore SouthWest. Rtr. Samridhi Gour Community Service Director of Rotaract Club of Banglore South-west also Donated Blood during 4th late Sachin Memorial Blood Donation Camp.