- Title of the Project: Late. Sachin Memorial Nationwide Blood Donation Camp
- Date: 19th Nov, 2016
- Time: 9:00 A.M to 4:00 PM
- Venue: Premises of Kakarvitta Panchamukhi Hanuman Mandir
- Project Objective: To collect blood pint for the welfare of society
- Project avenue: Community
- Sub Avenue: N/A
- Beneficiaries: The beneficiaries of the program are critical patients who are in need.
Project Detail: The program Late. Sachin Memorial Nationwide Blood Donation Camp 2016 was organized in perception to collect blood pint from number of donors so as to meet the requirement of blood incase of emergency. The program was operated in co-ordination with technical official from Nepal Red Cross Society, Bhadrapur. The club has been able to collect 38 pint of blood. The program was successfully organized with participants of number of donors from various sectors like Armed Police Force, Rotary Club of Kakarvitta, Rotaract Club of Kakarvitta, Hotel Association of Kakarvitta, Dehi Art Gallery and other general public. The donors were honored by certificate of appreciation.
The program was conducted in presence of Rtn. Radhika Gurung (President of Rotary Club of Kakarvitta) and Rtn. Sujan Pradhan (Secretary of Rotary Club of Kakarvitta).