- Title of the project: Female Health Education & Sanitation Pad Distribution Program
- Date: 7th Mar 2018
- Time: 9:00AM – 1:00PM
- Venue: Shree Kakarvitta Higher Secondary School
- Project Objective: To Make Student Aware of Health Disease and Menstural Hygiene.
Distribute Sanitary Pads to Students.
- Project Avenue: Community Service
- Sub avenue: N/A
- Beneficiaries: All The Participants of the event
Project Details: On dated 7th March Rotaract Club of Kakarvitta successfully conducted Female Health Education & Sanitation Pad Distribution Program on the occasion of World Women’s Day in the premises of Shree Kakarvitta Secondary School ,Kakarvitta with the techinical support of senior ANM Mrs Sabita Pradhan from local Health Post and Manisha Medicine Shop, Kakarvitta. In the event senior ANM and teacher Mrs. Suvadra Aryal of same school provided different female health related matters to the female students of std. 7,8,9and 10. Altogether 120 students were benefited from the event and sanitary pad were also distributed to them.