- Title of the Project- Celebrated Friendship Day and Birthdays of Club members with Physicial Challenged Friends.
- Date: 6th August 2016
- Time: 09:00 A.M onwards.
- Venue: Samaj Sewa Sudhar Yuwa Sangh, Itabhatta Jhapa
- Project Objective:
- To spend joyful time with Disable Children.
- To feed them delicious.
- To provide them slippers and stationery for their regular use.
- To clean the buildings and compound of Disabled home.
- Project avenue: Community Service
- Sub Avenue: N/A
- Beneficiaries: Disabled Children and Staffs residing at Samaj Sewa SudharYuwaSangh, Itabhatta
On the 6th August 2016, Rotaract Club of Kakarvitta had celebrated Friendship Day & Joint Birthday of three members with the Disabled Children residing at Samaj Sewa Sudhar Yuwa Sangh, Itabhatta Jhapa. The program was executed in perception to extend parental affection, care and guidance to the Disabled Children residing therein. Furthermore, concerning safe health of those Disabled Children we have also conducted cleaning campaign of the building and compound thereby.
The program was organized in presence of President and Secretary of Rotary Club of Kakarvitta Rtn. Radeeka Gurung & Rtn. Sujan Pradhan respectively.